Thursday, July 13, 2006

This Weeks Silliness

Creative Drought

I'm pretty sure I'm physically addicted to Youtube. I spent two days doing nothing but trying to think of something funny.





Positive Discrimination ≠ Equal Opportunities

A miny rant by Sean about that part of applying for a job.




Paedophiles Everywhere!!1!

Introducing my ickle sister in a sketch about predators on the internet.




Ghost Hunters

The depressing thing about this sketch is that it's not even an exxageration of the show "Most Haunted". What was initially intended was for us to sit and do absolutely nothing for ten minutes. Unfortunately i spotted an "orb" which sparked 10 minutes of ad-lib-ing. Now I won't even be able to believe that the kids on telly are convinced anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home